Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Clash of the Titans?

It's quiet on the beaches of Miami. Stars shimmer in the cloudness heavens-all of it bathed in silence. Yet for all the Gold Coast calm, if our limited senses lost limits, we'd be soul-traveling to the east far out to the high seas of the Atlantic where two giant forces are moving towards collision. Though this event may be silent for others, it won't be for me. That's the magic and inspiration.


In a practical sense, I feel every good angler should have a keen weather sense to achieve optimized results and personal evolution.

I don't think it's often we find a front and a 'cane so "on course" with each other. Presumably, the 'cane will slide to the North-Northeast as the front eases it up and along.

For me, it's another addition to the planetary scrapbook that keeps me in perpetual awe.

Jan

No comments: