Friday, March 11, 2005

Sportsman's Cove Lodge Wins Out Over the Bonefish

Today was another successful bonefish morning, with three fish caught on jigs and plug tackle. Although finding the fish on colder water was a triumph, my summer's plans to visit Sportsman's Cove Lodge on Prince of Wales Island in Alaska keeps tugging at me with a pleasant tenacity. The planning involved the exciting possibilities of catching all the salmon species, doormat halibut, cod, as well as sighting whales, seals, and all the flora and fauna Alaska has to offer. All this in an exquisitely-appointed lodge (www.alaskasbestlodge.com/) I am convinced that Ketchikan is the best base-of-operations, perfect with everything to please visitors. I really can't wait to get there and file reports on the excitement to my readers.

Jan
www.flatsfishingonline.com

No comments: