Saturday, July 05, 2008

A One-World Focus....

I happened to be fortunate enough to hit the yahoo.com home page at just the right time, where I found as an interest item, a video about a guy named Matt who danced around the world. Whether he did it virtually or actually- the latter seems the case- I sure had some feelings when I watched his new video. I'm often so sunken into the depths of scribtion (my neologism) that I'm often the last to know about so many things, including Matt.

The thing that grabbed me and shook me like a lab mouse in an ocean of luminous light was the kind of goofy yet almost constant gaze and cadence of his dance moves from here to there...all around the world and what that meant to me.

My hopes are that folks that love to "travel" will get something from Matt's video: I sure did!

Check it out:

http://www.stridegum.com/#/mattsplace/ ---Click on New Video.


Jan

No comments: