Sunday, February 27, 2005

Tales of the West Wind Inn

I will be relating stories and adventures I've had over the years at the West Wind Inn on Sanibel Island (www.westwindinn.com/). For a South Florida flats and inshore angler, and their family, there can be no better second home than this destination. The flycasting or lure fishing right behind the West Wind is incredible, and has yielded yours truly loads of snook, pompano, seatrout, redfish, ladyfish, jacks and some big spanish mackeral. Add to that the world's best concentration of shelling, swimming, hiking, art galleries, and a full range of moderate to gourmet restaurants...it's easy to see why the West Wind Inn on Sanibel is my choice for fishing and family joy. I'll be wrtiting more about this marvelous destination soon.

P.S. Last year's 'canes are a thing of the past...come spring, I'll be there tossing a fly or bucktail behind the Inn into the warming surf of Spring.


Jan
www.flatsfishingonline.com

No comments: