Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New Field Test Lure Report


DOA Lures Company
(www.doalures.com/)
Tiny TerrorEyz


This particular lure has gone into its fifth year of usage on my skiff as well as in wade trips around Florida, the Caribbean, and Central America. This has been the most productive lure I have ever used on beachflat snook in a sightcasting situation. Its life-like action is excellent and the hook point and placement keep it more snagproof than many lures. The upriding hook makes it a great lure to sight cast to pothole snook on the grassy flats of the Florida Bay backcountry. I try to use the color TerrorEyz that I think matches the forage snook might be feeding on. My favorite color features silver/pearly sides and a black back, which most effectively simulates "whitebait" like pilchards.

Jan Maizler
www.flatsfishingonline.com/

No comments: