Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another new book announcement...


In addition to specializing in Florida flats fishing, another passion of mine has been traveling the world in search of light tackle fishing in exotic destinations. Oftentimes, I chronicle and review my angling experiences at lodges that represent the very best there is to offer in places like Sandy Point, Green Turtle Cay, The Marls, Andros, British Columbia, Key West, Sanibel, and Cozumel. Other times, I'd pick a great location and arrange angling with some of the best guides I could find: Puerta Vallarta, Little Torch Key, Ketchikan/Alaska and Antigua are typical examples of such instances.

I'd made up my mind that I'd compile these adventures in story form and share them with the world-traveling angling community in the hopes of making their efforts easier as well as more fruitful. I also included some pieces on techniques like advanced wading and microbraid line developments.

All of this data came together in another new book of mine called, " Fishing Tips, Tales, and Travels". This volume should become available by March 2007. It will first appear on my website www.flatsfishingonline.com and spread to Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble.com, and BooksaMillion.com as well as other established online booksellers as the distribution channels mature.

Be on the lookout for it!

Jan

No comments: