Friday, October 30, 2009

First Field Test- Wave Spin System Spinning Reels


When I got my Wave Spin Spinning reels in the mail last night, I was determined to give them a rigorous workout on tarpon this morning...and indeed, that is what they got!


I released three tarpon from 30 to 40 pounds and jumped another off. While I won't get into the specifics of my tactics and hook-up ratio just yet, I fish an open bail arrangement at times---times when it is essential for the line to come off the reel without any resistance. I have never seen line come off a spinner by cast or open bail with more ease than with the Wave Cast System-never!


In addition, the drags appear to be the smoothest I have ever experienced out-of-the box!


There are more details to follow and more fishing to do on these reels!


Contact Data-



No comments: