Sunday, March 05, 2006

Looking Forward To Naden Lodge...


It's been a fabulous Sunday. The winds went north with the passage of a front and building in of high pressure off South Florida. Five tarpon hooked and four of them landed- two fish went 35 pounds and the balance were close to 60 pounds- not just a time to celebrate the very recent past(dawn), but the future as well.

I did not know what a tyee salmon was-flats angler that I am- but thanks to Brian and Chris Hillier, the owners and operators of Naden Lodge
(www.nadenlodge.com/), I got the designation down quite fast. I'll look forward to spending time this summer at this marvelous destination, right smack dab off the coast of British Columbia in the Queen Charlotte Islands. I'll look forward to a tyee salmon( see their website), big halibut, great food, warm fellowship, beautiful lodgings, in the midst of some of the world's greatest beauty.

Jan

No comments: